2423 Lynn Drive
MLS Number: 3848602
This house is sold with 3 other homes. Parcel numbers are (135455)-2BR 1B 2407 Acapulco Dr. (118891)-2BR 1B 1820 Modena St. (118243)-3BR 1B 703 Pear st. Total income is 2050 per month. Acapulco recently vacant. All leases are on a month to month. Owner wants to sell all homes together. These houses are very good income producing properties or could be great homes for homeowners ! Attached copies of the tax card and a list of improvements made recently ! All properties are in Gaston County. Please do not disturb tenants !! Please call listing agent for showing or any questions !
|Address||2423 Lynn Drive
|Square Feet||2698 sqft|
|Lot Size||0.32 acres|
|Type||Single Family Residence|
|Parking||Carport - 1 Car|
|Floor Coverings||Carpet, Laminate|
Listings courtesy of Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 05/27/22 4:34 pm EST.
All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. School assignments should be verified and are subject to change. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Properties reported may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. Copyright© 2020 Canopy Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to [email protected].
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.