000 Alexander Trail
MLS Number: 4016458
Status: ACTIVE U
Acreage with NO Restrictions! Crowder's Mountain View! Less than 15 minutes from the Interstate. Build your dream home or multiple homes! Property is parceled into 16 lots that are over 1 acre each(this can easily be reversed or edited to create custom lot sizes for your needs). Less than a mile from Chapel Grove Elementary. PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH PROPERTY WITHOUT AN AGENT. This is private land and trespassing is not allowed under any circumstances.
|Address||000 Alexander Trail
|Lot Size||18.57 acres|
|Office||Keller Williams Ballantyne Area|
Listings courtesy of Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 09/29/23 4:34 pm EST.
All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. School assignments should be verified and are subject to change. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Properties reported may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. Copyright© 2020 Canopy Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to [email protected].
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.